This 21 page printable has the FIRST HUNDRED sight words (adapted from the Fry Sight Word lists) that contain the most common words that children will see and read as they begin their literacy journey.
TEACHERS AND HOMESCHOOLING PARENTS! I GOT you.
I have created an extremely comprehensive printable for kids learning their SIGHT WORDS!
This list is based on the FRY Sight Word Lists which were created beginning with the most common in reading materials used in Grades 3-9.
YOU WILL GET:
– TWO PDF FILES that contain 21-pages in total – PRINT READY HIGH RESOLUTION
– Print on Letter-size paper (8.5″x11″)
– All professionally designed, colour-coded, and consistent with current educator’s curriculum and standards
FILE 1 – Printable Printing Practice
– 10 pages containing 10 sight words each
– Practice printing each word three times with words gradually fading to allow for independent printing progress.
FILE 2- Printable Word Chart and Flash Cards
– 11 pages containing flashcards that are colour-coded and match each printable with ten words.
– A printable word chart so you can put up as a poster and visually cross out when each colour is complete!
*This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not get anything shipped. Simply download your file after purchasing and print!
Copyright © 2020 Chelsey Design all rights reserved.
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. This printable is NOT for resale or redistribution.